Estimated Arrival: Between May 24 and Jun 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
Specially designed for equine and livestock, the Equine Run-in-Shed is the perfect shade and shelter solution . Provides instant shade and protection for livestock and can be moved to meet your requirements. Constructed of high grade 1 5/8 in. steel frame. Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary process for maximum durability. Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered ripstop tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, and are treated with anti aging and anti fungal agents. Open end design allows easy access at both ends. Fabric protective boots at every corner protect animals from ratchet webbing . Rugged Ratchet-Tite tensioning system enables quick cover installation. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock with fabric corner boots to protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Professional grade 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm all steel frame, bonded with thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- 3-layer polyethylene ripstop fabric cover with heat-sealed seams that are 100% waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents, high profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
- Ratchet-Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation while the Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Great for storing hay and equipment in the field
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination