Estimated Arrival: Between May 24 and Jun 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The RSI greenhouse and workshop heating system is designed to deliver a direct heat and allow for the temperature to be maintained over long periods of time. The gas furnace heater is ventless and runs off LP (propane) gas. The electric starter and thermostatically controlled heat output make adjusting to the correct temperature easy.
Included in the kit is the heating unit, removeable legs for floor use, as well as a wall bracket to mount to walls, a silent battery-operated ignition system for starting and a powerful built in blower fan that will allow an output of up to 18,000 BTU’s, up to 600 sq. ft. of space.
This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall (not on greenhouse walls) or used on the floor with included legs. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) which shuts the system down if not enough fresh air is detected, rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
The design is ideal for greenhouses, sheds, garages, or workshops. In addition, the RSI Heating system is designed to save money by working more efficiently than other heaters in the market with the Infrared/ radiant technology.
- Runs off propane (LP) gas
- Ventless design
- Uses Infrared/radiant heat technology for efficiency
- Generates between 18,000 BTU’s of heat (up to 600 sq. ft. of greenhouse, 1,000 sq ft. insulated structure)
- Built in Thermostat for easy controls
- Built-in battery-operated ignition and built in electric circulating fan
- Safety - Oxygen Depletion System (OSD) - auto cut off
- Minimum mounting height is 3inches off floor, 10 inches from side walls, 36 inches from ceiling
- Mounting options on floor or walls (not for greenhouse walls)
- Made in USA
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Damp cloth
- 20 IN X 25 IN X 8 IN
- Auto shut off if tipped