Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 21. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Most rain barrels on the market don't fully utilize the water they hold because the spigot is located about halfway up the barrel. This is to allow buckets to be filled, but leaves about a quarter of the water behind. And this remaining water is standing which can be hazardous. Barrels with optimally located spigots don't allow room for buckets and leave only hoses as the draining option. The Rain Wizard Universal Stand solves these issues by lifting and supporting the rain barrel off the ground. With increased elevation, the barrel can drain at a much faster rate. And any filling device can be easily placed below the spigot without awkward tilting or maneuvering. The Universal Stand will fit nearly every rain barrel produced by Good Ideas (currently excludes Savannah and Amphora series as well as Rain Wizard 300). The structured core is designed to hold over 1000 lbs of water weight, more than enough for what your barrel would collect. And best of all, the stand is available in a wide variety of colors to conveniently match your home or barrel. Don't use unsightly cinder blocks or spend lots of money on decorative bricks or wooden structures. The Rain Wizard Universal Stand is all you need.
- Fits almost every Good Ideas rain barrel
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets and pails
- Adds curb appeal to exposed rain barrels
- Made of the industry's strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Flat back design to reduce footprint
- Light weight and easy to handle
- Holds over 1000 lbs
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Rain Wizard Universal Stand