Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 13 and Apr 30. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The Savannah Elevated Garden Rain Saver is a 50 gallon colonial style rain saver. Constructed with thick and durable polyethylene resin which holds up to the harshest elements, the exterior has the appearance of a classic colonial planter box. The strong, regal lines and trim on the exterior make it an accent piece on your home’s exterior and not something that just sticks to your house. The flat back design optimizes space used and allows you to position the barrel close to walls or flat areas. The top is the only of its kind that acts as a planter space and also self-drains when excess water is present. It holds over a cubic foot of soil so growing a small vegetable or herb garden is ideal. There is also a channel built into the rim which diverts overflowing water to the front and away from the barrel and home foundation. There are two brass spigots that will allow for a hose hookup that will use every last drop of water or a tall bucket can be filled from the side. You can have peace of mind that you're helping the environment by conserving water and giving your garden the best water it can get, devoid of harsh chemicals and rich in nutrients. And you can perform that conservation without sacrificing your home's outer appearance with the very stylish and functional Savannah Elevated Garden Rain Saver.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel and planter top
- Colonial style
- Self draining, 1 cubic foot planter top
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Flat back design sits tightly against any outside wall
- Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Rain barrel