Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 11 and Feb 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
When drought sets in and rain is short, rain barrels can provide that precious water you need for your lawn and garden. The Rain Wizard 65 Gallon Rain Barrel can provide 65 gallons of pure, unchlorinated water when municipalities declare periods of low water usage. During heavy rain falls, a typical roof can produce hundreds of gallons of water. By saving that water, you can reduce your average water usage by up to 40%. With those kinds of savings, the Rain Wizard can pay for itself in just a few seasons.
The Rain Wizard features an attractive faux oak barrel design so it naturally fits in with your landscape. And the wide variety of colors allows you to even further match your barrel to your home and yard without standing out. Its plastic screen mesh is newly designed to keep out bugs, animals, and debris while still being easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance and is gentle on skin.
A front side overflow keeps water from flooding against your outside wall. The flat-back design is one of the most convenient features as it allows your barrel to sit right up against your home so you don't have to worry about purchasing excess downspout parts.
These rain barrels are tough. While most barrels will crack or become brittle in the winter time, the Rain Wizard 65 will stay strong. It is still recommended that you drain your barrels when temperatures approach the freezing point. And if you're looking for the best deal for the planet, be sure to get a Black Rain Wizard 65; These barrels are made of 100% recycled resin.
Don't forget, you can increase your storage and savings with the Rain Wizard Connector Kit (not included). You can also increase your pressure with a beautiful Rain Wizard Stand.
- 65 gallon capacity
- Authentic wood grain texture
- Made of the industry's strongest UV-resistant polyethylene resin
- Flat back design to reduce footprint
- Linkable to other barrels for increased capacity using separately sold linking kit
- Two brass spigots
- Offset spigot locations for filling buckets, overflow and more
- Overflow channel directs water away from the foundation
- Screen to keep out debris, insects, animals, and children
- 1 cubic foot, self-draining planter top
- 1 year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Trilingual Instructions
- Brass Spigot
- Teflon (plumbers) Tape
- Rain Wizard 65 Rain Barrel