Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 01 and Apr 18. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Impressions Stone 65 Rain Saver reinvents how you look at rain barrels. This 65-gallon barrel is perfect for virtually any home. The most captivating feature is its appearance which emulates an artisan clay stria design. This rain barrel features a deep welled top which allows you to plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original integrated overflow channel. The channel automatically diverts overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft fine mesh plastic screen that keeps out heavy debris and insects. Additionally, the barrel includes two offset spigot locations. Now you can use a 5-gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. The second spigot may also be used as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Stone 65 Rain Saver.
- • 65 Gallon capacity rain barrel
- • Planter top adds beauty and functionality
- • Aqua Channel overflow diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- • Clay stria finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- • Meshed screen blocks debris from entering the water supply
- • Two sturdy brass spigot locations for hose or five-gallon bucket
- • 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- • Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Impressions Stone 65-gallon rain barrel