Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 30 and Aug 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The Impressions rain barrel collection reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 50 gallon Reflections design is sturdy and one of the most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. The highly reflective surface is the most unique among current rain barrels and lends itself towards modern design. With a 2 gallon capacity planter top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a five gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Reflections 50 Gallon Rain Saver.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel and 4 inch planter top
- High gloss finish gives a modern touch
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Impressions 50 gal. rain barrel