Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 26 and Feb 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The Shelterlogic Small Livestock Portable Shelter provides superior quality and animal safety at an affordable price. It's a great run-in shelter for goats, pigs, ducks, chickens, rooters, ponies, and peacocks. The shelter is ready to build as all parts are included. The durable waterproof 7.5 oz. polyethylene cover protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays. The cover easily attaches with a ratcheting cover rail tension system that keeps the cover smooth and taut. The durable carbon steel 1 3/8 in. steel tube frame is powder coated and resists chipping, peeling, corrosion, and rust. Durability is assured with anti-rack bolt-connected frame stabilizers at each cross rail of the 8 ft. x 10 ft. x 5 ft. shelter. 4 steel temporary auger anchors are included as well as boot covers for safeguarding the animals. A complete hardware kit is included.
- DURABLE ROBUST - The frame of this Small Livestock portable shelter is constructed of 1-3/8 inch carbon steel for years of use.
- SOLID - The premium powder coat finish protects frame for years from corrosion and rust.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION- The Patented ShelterLock® frame stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength offering protection to your animals from harmful weather.
- DURABLE CANOPY COVER - The ripstop-tough advanced engineered 7.5 oz. polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between to help protect the cover and your animals from harmful rays.
- STURDY CANOPY COVER- For a long lasting cover the Ratchet and Easy-Slide cover rail tension systems keeps the cover smooth and taut.
- SAFE AND SOUND- To prevent injury to animals, protective boots are included to cover each corner.