Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver reinvents how you look at rain barrels. Made with 100% recycled material, this 50-gallon design is perfect for virtually any home. The most captivating feature is its appearance emulating an artisan clay stria vase. The Impressions Eco Stone 50 rain barrels are available in 2 options. The Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver has a planter top that allows the planting of a small herb garden or decorative flowers. The Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver 2-Piece has a flat top design, a removable lid, and comes with a stand to elevate your barrel.
The Recycled Stone 50 barrels include the Good Ideas original integrated overflow channel. The channel automatically diverts overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large downspout opening can be used for both 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts and is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. The screen keeps out heavy debris and insects from entering the barrel. The Impressions Eco Stone 50 rain barrel also comes with a durable plastic spigot. The spigot allows you to hook up a hose or when used with the optional matching stand, fill a 5-gallon bucket under the rain saver. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel
- Available with an optional matching stand
- Clay stria finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Durable plastic spigot
- The routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- Plastic spigot
- Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver (Planter Top) or Impressions Eco Stone 50 Gallon Rain Saver 2-Piece (No Planter Top, with Stand, and Removable Lid)