Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 20 and Jul 07. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The High Arch Greenhouse is designed to extend the growing season by insulating and protecting plants. The reinforced alpine style 1 5/8 in. steel frame provides a maximum of 12 feet of overhead growing height with 10 feet of growing height throughout the majority of the Greenhouse. The GrowIT heavy-duty translucent ripstop polyethylene cover will outlast and outperform standard Greenhouse fabrics for ple seasons of use.
- 1-5/8 in. / 4,1 cm heavy-duty steel frame with premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Triple layer, heat bonded ripstop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out and designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- The translucent fabric allows a significant amount of diffused light to reach the plants, while reducing the amount of harmful UV light.
- The diffused light reduces shadows and scorching to provide consistent lighting for all exposed parts of the plant, not just the tops.
- The GrowIT fabric is a good thermal barrier providing good insulation for plants while preventing over-heating, which requires less water, ventilation accessories, and attention.
- Roll-up side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- 15" / 38,1 cm Auger Anchors are included for proper anchoring. See included Anchor Guide for more info.
- Skip the middle man and grow what you eat: use a greenhouse to provide your family reliable year-round access to fresh fruits and veggies