Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 14 and May 01. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The Impressions rain barrel collection reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 50 gallon Riverwalk design is sturdy and one of the most eye-catching rain barrels on the market. It's unique, slate rock surface, creates a natural texture that shows how this barrel can be more artful in aesthetics instead of an obvious utility product. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas, original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a five gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Riverwalk 50 Gallon Rain Saver.
• 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel and planter top
• Unique slate rock texture adds flare to your rain harvesting
• Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
• Equipped with a sturdy brass spigot which won't rust or break like plastic alternatives
• Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
• Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket
• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
• Made in the USA
• Trilingual Instructions
• (2) Brass spigots
• Impressions 50 gal. rain barrel