Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
The Impressions rain barrel reinvents how you harvest rain water. This 50 gallon design is perfect for virtually any home. The most captivating feature is its appearance which emulates an artisan clay vase of a wicker storage bin. With a deep welled top, you can plant an array of floral arrangements or even a small herb or vegetable garden. The top also includes the Good Ideas original, integrated overflow channel. This channel automatically diverts all overflow water to the front of the barrel and keeps your foundation from flooding. The large opening which can be used for 2x3 or 3x4 downspouts is covered with a soft, fine mesh, plastic screen. This screen keeps out heavy debris and insects for your piece of mind. Also included with the barrel are the two, offset spigot locations. Now you can use a 5 gallon bucket or hose simultaneously without issue. Or use the second spigot as an overflow into a second barrel. Who knew you could have so many features in a rain barrel? Impress your friends and neighbors with the Impressions Capri 50 Gallon Rain Saver.
- 50 Gallon capacity rain barrel and planter top
- Clay stria finish adds class and style to your rain harvesting
- Meshed screen blocks debris from entering your water supply
- Equipped with two sturdy brass spigots
- Routed channel diverts excess water to the front of the barrel to avoid flooding your foundation
- Dual spigot locations for hose or five gallon bucket
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
- Trilingual Instructions
- (2) Brass spigots
- Impressions 50 gal. rain barrel