Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 26 and Feb 12. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. No Tax. All The Time.
Making Your Own Compost Starts in the Kitchen by Collecting All Your Organic Waste and Adding it to Your Outdoor Composter
As much as 30% of household waste can be composted and should not be sent into a landfill - composting is the answer - and using the Kitchen Compost Collector is a most practical way to collect all your organic waste.
Carbon Filter in Lid Protects Against Odors.
The ECO Kitchen Compost Collector includes a Carbon Filter which reduces any organic smells significantly. It is recommended to replace the filter every 3 months. Replacement filter 3 packs are available in our store. Unit is designed to hand from screws or hooks inside a kitchen cabinet or under sink. Also works great sitting directly on counter.
- Made from HDPE (high density Polyethylene)
- Capacity: 9 liters, 2.4 Gallons
- Unit is designed to hand from screws or hooks inside a kitchen cabinet or under sink. Also works great sitting directly on counter.
- Warranty 2 years against manufacturers defect.
- Replacement Carbon Filters: packs of 3 available
Made in Canada
- Size of Article Assembled: 8.5" x 9" x 12"high
- Net Weight: 1.4 lbs
- QTY / Single Packaging: 1
- Type of Packaging: Brown Cardboard
- Pallette Size: 40" x 48"
- QTY Per Pallette: 500
- Size of Drop Ship Box: 10" x 10" x 12"
- Weight per Box: 2 lbs
- QTY per 53' Trailer: 14000 units